SSWBoardHouse is a watersports school located in Sheung Sze Wan Beach near to the Clear Water Bay region in Hong Kong, providing water sports lessons.
We could teach in English, Chinese, and Cantonese, instructors are well experienced SUP Riders.
Sheung Sze Wan SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boards) Lessons
Beginner Experience (1 Hour Teaching + 2 Hours Rental)
- Weekday: HKD 450
- Weekend: HKD 550
Regular Lessons (2 Hours)
- 1 on 1: HKD 650 (weekday), HKD 750 (weekend)
- 1 on 2: HKD 950 (weekday), HKD 1050 (weekend)
- 1 on 3: HKD 1200 (weekday), HKD 1300 (weekend)
- 1 on 4: HKD 1400 (weekday), HKD 1500 (weekend)
What to Expect from SSW SUP Lessons:
Here’s what will be covered in our Beginner SUP Lessons:
- Safety Guidelines
- Basic SUP Skills (how to ride, stand, turn on the SUP)
- We will take videos and photos for you during the lessons, and will airdrop them to you after paddling
What’s Included in SSW SUP Lessons?
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle Boards)
- Life Jacket
- Waterproof Bag
- Waterproof Phone Case
What To Bring?
- Water sports shoes (hard bottom shoes covering heels and toes)
- Sunscreen (minimum SPF 30+, SPF 50 is better)
- Water sports sunglasses
- Changing Clothes
Toilet, Locker, Shower and Parking Facilities
- Please use Sheung Sze Wan Public toilet during the lessons
- Please bring along the valuable items with you and lock larger belongings in our center
- Shower: portable shower near the beach or around 4 mins walk to the center
- Parking facilities, you may park next to the beach when it’s not that busy, but then on weekends or holiday please expect to pay 50 for parking inside the village
Booking whats app +852 9449 9919.